Now days, there is a disproportion between Growing demand for the energy resources and requirements. So saving the energy for our near future has become a necessity. Electricity is a one form of energy that is been wasted in our day to day activities. Here are some points to save electricity.
- Create the habit of Turning off the lights when you leave the room. In evening when the whole family is together in one room switch off the lights and fans in other rooms.
- Unplug appliances which are not used all the time Like toaster, Mixer grinder, Iron box, hair dryer or any appliances which has inbuilt light.
- Try and avoid using appliances during Peak hours.
- Manage and Use Appliances efficiently, so that power is utilized is minimal. Always keep eye on the unit of power consumed by the appliance
- On a daily routine plan family members showers, so that one have shower after the other where the Geysers is already heated up and water in the pipes is already warm.
- Turn off lights when watching television, you end up with less glare and save on your electric bill.
- Switch off the bathroom fan don’t run the fan more than 10 or 15 minutes.