Lakshmi Ksheera Samudra Raaja Tanaya
Sree Ranga Dhaameshvari
Daasi Bhootha Samasata Deva Vanithaam
Lokaika Deepankuram Sreeman Manda Kataaksha Labdha Vibhava
Tvaam Trailokya Kudumbineem
Sarasijam Vande Mukunda Priyaam
Meaning: Goddess Lakshmi, daughter of king ocean of milk, whose abode is Sri Rangam (with Lord Ranganatha), served by all the divine ladies in heaven, who is the guiding light for the world, who has obtained the sustained (continued, everlasting) glance (Grace) from Brahma, Indra and Shiva, whose abode is the three worlds (Bhu, Bhuva, Suvaha) – I offer my prostrations to Thee, the beloved of Lord Krishna (Mukunda).
MAHAALAKSHMI ASHTAKA STOTRAM
- Namastestu Mahaamaaye Shreepeete Surapoojite Shankha Chakra Gadaa Haste Mahaalakshmi Namostu Te.
- Namaste Garudaroode Koalaasura Bhayankari Sarva Paapa Hare Devi, Mahaalakshmi Namostu Te.
Meaning:My salutations to Thee, who rides Garuda and are a terror to demon Kola; O Devi Mahaalakshmi, remover of all miseries, my obeisance to Thee.
- Sarvajne Sarva Varade Sarva Dushta Bhayankari Sarva Duhkha Hare Devi Mahaalakshmi Namostu Te.
Meaning:O Devi Mahaalaksmi, who is the embodiment of knowledge, giver of all boons, a terror to all the wicked, remover of all sorrows, obeisance to Thee.
- Siddhi Buddhi Prade Devi Bhukti Mukti Pradaayini Mantra Moorthe Sadaa Devi Mahaa Lakshmi Namostu Te.
Meaning:O Devi, You give success and intelligence and worldly enjoyment and liberation (as well). Thou hast always the mystic symbols (Mantra) as Thy form, O Mahaalakshmi, obeisance to Thee.
- Aadyantarahite Devi Aadya Shakte Maheshvari Yogaje Yogasambhoote Mahaalakshmi Namostu Te.
Meaning:O Devi, Maheshwari, You are without a beginning or an end , You are the Primeval energy, You are the greatest ruler, You are born of Yoga. O Mahaalakshmi, obeisance to Thee.
- Sthoola Sookshmah Mahaa Raudre Mahaa Sakthe Mahodaye Mahaa Paapa Harey Devi Mahaalakshmi Namostu Te.
Meaning:O Mahaalakshmi, You are both gross and subtle, most terrible (for the wicked), You are the embodiment of great power and prosperity and You are remover of all sins, obeisance to Thee.
- Padmaasanasthite Devi Parabrahma Svaroopini Paramesi Jaganmaata, Mahalakshmi Namostu Te.
Meaning:O Devi, You are seated on the lotus, You are the Supreme Brahman, You are the great Lord and Mother of the universe, O Mahaalakshmi, obeisance to Thee.
- Svetaambaradhare Devi Naanaalankaara Bhooshite Jagatsthite Jaganmaatah, Mahaalakshmi Namostu Te
Meaning:O Devi, You are dressed in white garments and decked with various kinds of ornaments, Thou art the mother of the universe and its support, O Mahaalakshmi, obeisance to Thee.
- Mahaalakshmyaastaka Stottram Yad Pated Bhaktiman Naraha. Sarva Siddhimavaapnoti Mahaalakshmi Prasaadataha.
Meaning:Whoever with devotion reads this hymn to Mahaalakshmi composed in eight stanzas, attains all success through the Grace of Mahaalaksmi.
- Ekakaale Patennityam Mahaapaapa Vinaashanam Dvikaalam Yah Patennityam Dhana Dhaanya Samanvitaha
Meaning:Whoever reads this hymn at least once a day will have all their sins destroyed; those who recite it twice will be blessed with wealth and prosperity.
- Trikaalam Yah Patennityam Mahaa Shatru Vinaashanam Mahaalakshmir Bhavennityam Prasannaa Varadaa Shubhaa
Meaning:Those who recite this three times in a day will have all their enemies destroyed. They will be always be blessed by the Goddess Mahalakshmi.