- Carrot – 1
- Potato – 1
- Onion – 1
- Cauliflower – 1/2
- Green peas – 1/2 cup
- beans – a handful
- Oil – 1tbsp
- Coconut milk – 1st milk – 1cup, 2nd- 1cup and 3rd milk – 1cup
- salt to taste
- Cook all the vegetables and slice the onions.
- Cut ginger into thin slivers and Slit the chillies lengthwise.
- Heat the Oil, then add the seasoning, chilly and ginger, and fry for a minute or two.
- Add the onions and fry till translucent.
- Add all the vegetables and fry for some time. Then add salt and 3rd milk of coconut, cover and cook until nearly done. The vegatables should be soft, but not overcooked.
- Add the 2nd and 1st milk of coconut . Till it boil comes on the sides.
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Simmer for 5minutes. Serve hot.
Same can be done with mutton and chicken.