- Tur Dal -1 cup
- Sour curd- ¼ lt
- Rice Flour- 1 tsp
- Ginger – 1 small pc
- Gingelly oil- 3 tbsp
- Mixed Vegetables- 1 cup (Potato, drum stick,Greens, cluster beans, brinjal, lady’s finger, carrot)
- Hing – 1pinch
- Salt to taste
- Turmeric powder a pinch
- Fenugreek – ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Curry Leaves- 1 string
- Red Chilly – 8 no (make it two pcs)
- Green chili- 6 no (split)
- Cilantro/ coriander-1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- In a cooker, add the dal, turmeric powder and 1tbsp oil. Cook in a medium flame for 10-15 mins.
- In a pan heat the remaining oil add the seasonings when they crackle then add red chilies, green chilies and vegetables of your choice.
- Fry the vegetables till it is soft. Then add some water allow it to cook.
- Meanwhile in sour curd add salt and rice flour.
- Once the vegetables are cooked add the mashed dal and hing.
- Once the mixture starts to boil reduce the flame add the curd.
- Once Curd is added wait for 2-3 mins. Switch of the stove.
Serve hot and garnish with cilantro.