- Tur Dal – ½ cup
- Cabbage _ ½ cup (cut into small pcs and boiled)
- Lemon – 1nos
- Cashew nuts – 6-7nos (soak and grind)
- Green chilly – 6 nos (split into two)
- Ginger – ½” pc
- Salt to taste
- Hing – 1tsp
- Mustard seeds – ½ tsp
- Urid dal – ¾ tsp
- Curry Leaves- 1 string
- Red Chilly – 2 no (make it two pcs)
- Cilantro/ coriander-1 tbsp (finely chopped)
- In a vessel make a paste of cooked dal and add salt, boiled cabbage and hing.
- In a Kadai, add the Oil, and add the seasonings one by one allow it to splutter.
- Add the green chillies fry it, add the above mixture.
- Allow the mixture to boil, add cashew paste to thicken the gravy and wait for 5-10 mins.
- Close the kadai the lid. Now switch off the stove.
- Add the lemon juice over the gravy.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro.