Bay Leaf – 1
Cinnamon stick- ½ “pc
Salt to taste
To make the paste:
Gingelly oil- 1tbsp
Dry chillies- 4-5 nos
Pepper corns- 1-2 tbsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Coriander seeds– 2 tsp
Small Onions – 20 nos (finely chopped)
Tomato- ½ ( chopped)
Fry the all the items together and ground it to a fine paste.
Cilantros – 2 tbsp
2. In a flat-bottomed vessel, add tbsp gingelly oil.
3. Add the bay leaf, cinnamon stick, fry it.
4. Add the ground paste, ginger garlic paste and fry it for few minutes (until the raw smell is gone).
5. Add the ground paste fry it till oil separates. Add the cooked chicken pieces. Cook for another 6-8 minutes.
7. Once mixed add the chicken stalk and allow it cook until it comes to gravy consistency.
8. Allow it to stand for a few minutes, garnish with cilantros and then serve with hot rice, parotta or chapatis.