Dosa Batter – 1-2 cups
Rava – 1 tbsp
- Add a handful of Rava to the batter and wait for 15-20 mins. Now the Batter is ready for crispy dosa .
- Dosa tawa needs to be medium hot so in between each dosa pour some water to reduce the heat of the tawa.
- And also while pouring the stove should be one the high flame , after pouring the batter on flat tawa it should be spreaded out evenly without excess batter any where and pour little bit of oil on sides.
- Reduce the flame of the stove, wait for 2-3 mins slowly roll the dosa.
- Since it is a thin layer of batter it need not be turned out. Crispy Dosas are ready to serve with spicy tomato chutney .
Dosa is a any time favourite menu among the kids . It is rich in carbohydrates, Proteins and essential amino acids.