- Red tomato – 1/2 kg
- Garlic – 10 pods
- Red chilli Powder – 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Hing – 1/2 tsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Mustard – ½ tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – ½ tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Asafoetida powder – pinch
- Boil the tomatoes and deskin them.
- Grind the tomatoes and garlic together. Filter the juice separately.
- Add the oil in a fry pan; add the seasonings allow it to splutter.
- Add tomato garlic mixture, red chilli powder and salt.
- Cook in a low flame, till oil separates from the mix.