- Appam Batter – 2 laddles
- Egg- 1
- Kheema Masala -1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Heat the non-stick appam pan on medium flame. Add 2 to 3 drops of oil and just grease the pan all over.
- Meanwhile mix up the eggs with pinch of salt and kheema masala.
- Lower flame; pour a ladle full of batter or a little more than 1/4 cup of batter in the center of the pan.
- Lift the appam pan from the stove and twirl the batter in a clock wise direction so that the batter spreads out in a circular shape. While doing this, there will be more batter in the center than the sides.
- Keep back the pan on stove, add the egg kheema and spread it across the appam and cover it with the lid and cook on low flame. Check after 2mts and if it is done, remove from pan, otherwise continue to cook with lid for a little while longer.
- The edges will be crisp and will slowly leave the sides of the pan. Use a flat wooden stick to lift the appam off the pan.
- This appam doesn’t require any side dish as such it tastes best.
- For Chicken lovers can do with chicken kheema also