Raw rice – 1 cup
Raw banana – 2 nos (Grated)
Fennel seeds -1/2 tsp
Bay leaf – 1 no
Onion -1/2 nos
Green Chillies – 2nos
Curry leaves – 1string
Chilli powder – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
- Cook the rice with 2 glasses of water and ½ tsp salt.
- Heat oil in a pan; add the fennel seeds, bay leaf and curry leaves.
- When it splutters add onion, fry till translucent.
- Once onion is done add green chillies, chilli powder, salt and finally add the grated raw banana.
- Close with lid until cooked. Turn the mixture now and then.
- Once the mix is done add the cooked rice and serve hot with raita and rice crispies