Seer Fish – 10 -12 pcs (deskinned)
Ice berg lettuce leaves and oak leaves – a handful (shredded)
Crushed peppercorns- ½ tsp
Virgin olive oil – 2tbsp
Cucumber – 2 nos (sliced)
Lemonjuice – 2 tsp
Tomato ketchup -2tbsp
Red chilli sauce – 1 tsp
Worcestershire sauce – ½ tsp
Tobasco sauce – ¼ tsp
Garlic minced – 1 tbsp
Onion – 1 no
Salt – to taste
- Cut the prawns in the middle, keeping the ends intact, and flatten them out.
- Marinate the prawns and fish with mix of salt, pepper, lemon juice and tomato sauce, red chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco sauce and mix keeping the ends intact.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick grill pan and place marinate in a single layer.
- Cook until the prawns and fish are golden brown.
- In another pan fry garlic and onion until translucent.
- Mix both cooked fish and prawns with fried onions.
- Place few iceberg lettuce leaves on the plate and place the content over them. Garnish with chopped cucumber.