- Minced Mutton– 250 gms (finely minced)
- Bengal Gram – 50 gms
- Green Chillies – 4- 6 nos (finely chopped)
- Onions – 1 nos (finely chopped)
- Cinnamon – 1″ stick
- Cardamom – 4 (crushed)
- Turmeric powder– A pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for brushing
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Wash and soak the dal for an hour. Drain.
- Boil the dal,minced mutton, cloves, cinnamon, cardamoms, salt, turmeric powder in a pressure cooker, till done and dry
- Grind the cooked dal and minced mutton mixture into a fine paste, without water.
- Mix onion, coriander leaves and chillies to the ground mixture.
- Pre heat the oven on convection at 250 c with a grease metal tray, placed on the grilling rack.
- Apply little oil on the palms; shape the mixture into small tikkis and place on a hot metal tray. Brush with oil. Bake at 250 c for 30 mins.
- Flip the kabab over halfway through the cooking time and brush again with oil for even cooking.
Mutton is one of the most healthiest and tastiest food which is loved by the kids. Mutton is a good source of vitamins like B complex, K and E,Proteins, Iron and salts like zinc , sodium, magnesium and phosphorus. Mutton is also a good source of Omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids. It helps in protecting our body from infections and thereby improving the immune system and memory power.