Potato – 2 nos (Peeled and Diced)
Onion – 1 nos (Finely chopped)
Green chilli – 1tbsp
Milk – 1tsp
Salt to taste
Pepper to taste.
- Grind the diced Raw Potatoes into a Fine thick paste and Keep it set aside.
- To the mixture add onions, green chillies, cilantros, salt and pepper.
- In a dosa tawa, add some oil when oil is hot pour the mixture.
- Maintain the stove in low flame. Close the tawa with a Lid for even cooking.
- After 2-3 mins turn the omelette upside down for even both side cooking
- Remove from the stove and Serve hot.
Potatoes are one of the favourite vegetable for all Kids. Potatoes are good source of carbohydrates, Iron and vitamin-c. This is also plays a vital role in brain function/ development and maintains the body without fatigue by maintaining the glucose levels. This dish can be served as breakfast with breads or with lunch or as a tea time snack.