Fresh Mushrooms – ¼ kg (cut into quarters)
Ginger – 1 ½‘’ (Chopped very fine)
Garlic – 4-5 cloves (Chopped finely)
Oil – 1 tbsp
Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
Red chilli powder – ¼ tsp
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add jeera to it.
- When it starts spluttering add the chopped ginger – garlic and stir on high flame for 5 secs.
- To this add the chopped mushrooms and red chilli powder and salt and stir on high flame for 3 – 4 mins.
- When the water comes out of the mushrooms and mushrooms becomes dry.
- Switch off the stove and serve hot.
Garnish with cilantros.
Mushrooms are the perfect food for everyone. They are low in calories, are fat free, cholesterol free, have very low levels of sugar and salt; they provide a valuable source of dietary fibre, as well as several vitamins and minerals