Peerkangai – 1 nos ( finely chopped)
Mirchi (Bajji) – 4-5 nos ( finely chopped)
Onion – 1 nos ( finely chopped)
Tomatoes – 2nos ( finely chopped)
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – 1tsp
Coriander powder – 2tsp
Salt to taste
Oil – 1tbsp
Bay leaves- 1 no
Clove – 2nos
Cinnamon – 1/2 “pc
Fennel seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cilantroes – 1 tbsp
1. Add oil in a deep pan, fry bay leaf, cinnamon, clove and fennel seeds.
2. Add onions and ginger garlic paste and fry till translucent.
3. Add Ridge guard, mirchi and tomatoes fry till tomatoes are mushy.
4. Add Chilli powder, coriander powder and salt fry till raw smell goes.
5. Then add 1/2 glass of water, close with the lid. Simmerf.
6. Mix now and then cook until veggies are cooked.
7. Slightly mash them when gravy is tight. Garnish with cilantroes.
Serve hot with chappathis or rice.