Paneer – 2 cups
Green chili – 3
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp(chopped)
Ajwain – ½ tbsp
Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp
Salt – as required
For the dough
Atta/wheat flour – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water & salt – as required
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, oil and water to make a soft dough . Keep it aside.
- Crumble the paneer in a mixer or in hand, make sure there is no water.
- Add garam masala, salt, ajwain, green chili and coriander leaves. And mix well
- Divide the paneer portion into small equal sized balls and as well as with the wheat dough.
- Roll the dough into medium circle and keep the paneer stuffing and pinch all the edges towards the centre
- Flatten the dough with hands, and roll out to thick parathas.
- In a heated pan, add a drop of oil and spread it and toast the paratha both the sides.
- Serve hot with with your favourite side dish.