Red chili powder – ½ tbsp
Ajwain – ½ tbsp
For the dough
Atta/wheat flour – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water & salt – as required
- Boil the beetroot and grind the beetroot in a mixer and filter the water.
- Add red chili powder and ajwain to the filtered water.
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, oil and mixed beetroot water to make a soft dough .
- Make equal sized balls and roll it out in the chapatti roller.
- In a heated pan, add a drop of oil and spread it and toast the paratha both the sides.
- Serve hot with with your favourite side dish.