Aloo – 4- 5 ( boiled and mashed)
Onion – 1 ( chopped)
Green chili – 1 (chopped)
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp(chopped)
Ajwain – ½ tbsp
Garam masala powder – ½ tbsp
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Salt – as required
For the dough
Atta/wheat flour – 1 cup
Oil – 1 tbsp
Water & salt – as required
- In a bowl, mix flour, salt, oil and water to make a soft dough . Keep it aside.
- Boil the potatos and peel them and Mash the potatos
- Add onion, garam masala, salt, ajwain, green chili and coriander leaves. And mix well
- Divide the potato portion into small equal sized balls and as well as with the wheat dough.
- Roll the dough into medium circle and keep the potato stuffing and pinch all the edges towards the centre
- Flatten the dough with hands, and roll out to thick parathas.
- In a heated pan, add a drop of oil and spread it and toast the paratha both the sides.
- Serve hot with with your favourite side dish.