Ribbon Pasta -200gms
Water -800 ml
Salt to taste
FOR THE BARBECUED CHICKEN
Boneless Chicken -½ kg (Cut into 1”pcs)
Thick Curd -100gms
Red Chili Powder – 1tsp
Garam Masala Powder -1tsp
Ginger & Garlic Paste-1tsp (Finely Chopped)
Olive oil -1 ½ tsp
Onion -1 nos (finely chopped)
Barbecue sauce – 1 ½ tbsp
Salt to taste
Mozzarella cheese -1/2 cup shredded
Lemon Juice -1tbsp
1. Boil the water, in a 2litre deep dish, on 100% power for 8:00mins.Add the Pasta, salt and oil. Microwave, uncovered at 100% power for 8:00 mins.
2. Drain in a colander, under cold running water and keep aside.
TO MAKE THE BARBECUED CHICKEN:
3. Clean and prick the chicken pcs, all over with a fork or knife.
4. Make the paste of salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, and ginger garlic paste, curd and lemon juice. Rub well on the chicken pcs and refrigerate the marinated chicken aside for 2-3 hour.
5. Pre Heat the oven on ‘convection’ at 1900c, with a lightly greased metal tray placed on the 100% power.
6. Place the chicken pcs on the hot metal tray brush with oil and cook at 1900c, for 25 mins. Turn the pcs over 2-3 times for even cooking, brushing with a little oil each time.
7. In a pan heat the olive oil over medium heat, when hot, add the shredded chicken pcs and onions and saute, stirring occasionally. Remove the chicken and onions to a plate and set aside.
8. Stir the barbecue sauce, add the chicken and onions. Stir to combine and cook until everything is heated through.
9. Garnish with onions, shredded cheese and with pasta.
This dish has Chicken as main ingredients; which primary source of animal protein. It is an excellent source of niacin and very good source of protein and selenium. Selenium is of fundamental importance to human health. It is an essential component of several major metabolic pathways, including thyroid hormone metabolism, antioxidant defense systems, and immune function. It is also a good source of vitamin B6 and phosphorus. It’s very good dish for the growing children’s. It goes well with Indian breads and puris