- Pizza Base – 4 nos
- Tomato Ketchup -2 tbsp
- Onions – ¼ kg (sliced thinly)
- Tomato – 1 nos (chopped finely)
- Capsicum – 2nos ( chopped finely)
- Mozzarella cheese – 200gm (Grated)
- Red Chilli powder – ¾ tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – ¾ tsp
- Coriander Powder – ½ tsp
- Water -800 ml
- Oil -2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Chilli Flakes – ½ tsp
- Oregano – ½ tsp
- Heat the oil, in a 1 litre dish, on 100% power for 1:00 mins. Add the onions, mix and microwave on 100% power for 5:00 mins. Stir 2-3 times during cooking.
- Add the chopped tomatoes, capsicum and salt. Mix well. Microwave on 100% power for 3:00 mins. Mix all the spices and microwave on 100% power for 2:00 mins. Allow to cool slightly.
- Apply tomato ketchup on the pizza bases, top with the prepared topping. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Pre heat the oven on convection mode at 2500 c.
- Place the pizza on a metal tray, and bake at 2500 c for 15 mins. Cut into slices.
- Garnish with chilli flakes and oregano.