- Chicken legs – 500gm (5 drumsticks)
- Egg – 1 tbsp
- Salt – ¼ tbsp
- Red chilli powder- ¼ tbsp
- Dry bread crumbs- ½cup
- Oil -1-2 tbsp
- Oil/Butter -2 tbsp
- Garlic paste -2 tbsp
- Chilli powder – 1 ½ tbsp
- Cumin powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder- 2 tbsp
- Cinnamon – 2″ stick (crushed to get 1 tbsp powder)
- Salt -1 ½ tbsp
1. Prick chicken with a fork all over. Mix all marinade ingredients. Add chicken. Keep covered for 4 hours or overnight in the fridge.
2. Cover with a plastic wrap and microwave for 4 minutes.
3. Beat the egg lightly with salt and red chilli powder.
4. Dip each chicken leg in egg and roll it in bread crumbs. Place chicken on the non-stick tawa placed on a low rack. Pour 1 tbsp oil or melted butter on the pieces and grill for 8 minutes.
5. Turn pieces and brush 1 tbsp oil. Grill for 4 minutes or till the chicken turn’s golden brown. Serve hot.
Crispy chicken is one of the favourite starters for all age groups. Chicken is one of the versatile food which is rich in protein and a good source of , vitamin A, calcium, Iron and Vitamin C.