Milk – 4 glasses
Sugar – 1 glass
- Wash and dry the rice thoroughly. Mix rice and milk together and pressure cook, close the lid without weight on high flame.
- Wait till steam comes, then add the weight and simmer the flame. Simmer and wait for ½ hour.
- Switch off the Stove after ½ hour and wait for the pressure to release.
- Add spoonful ghee. Delicious palpayasam is ready to serve.
- You need not garnishing tastes this pal payasam. This is one of the favourite dishes of Ambalapuzha Krishnan. It taste best when chilled