Cashew nuts – ¼ kg
Rose water -3 tbsp
Egg white – 1 nos
Icing sugar – ¼ kg
Almond essence – 2tsp
Any edible colour
1. Grind the nuts finely with rose water.
2. Take a bowl, beat egg white lightly and mix the cashew nut paste and the other remaining ingredients. Keep the bowl over a pan half filled with water. Do not allow the bowl to touch the water.
3. Keep the pan with the bowl on the fire. Stir mixture continuously and when it begins to leave the sides on the bowl keep the pan down from the fire.
4. Transfer the mixture to a wide plate and quickly knead the smooth dough, otherwise the mixture will turn hard.
5. A little rose water may be mixed if the mixture turns hard. Divide the dough into small balls and make it to required shapes with mould and color it with require food colors