Black Mustard seeds -1/4 tsp
Red Chilli, flakes -1
Curd -1 cup
Sugar -1/2 tsp
Ripe Mangoes -2
Chopped Onion -1 tbsp
Oil -1 tsp
Green Chilli, finely cut -1
Grated fresh Coconut -1 tbsp
Mustard Powder-1 tsp
Salt – as required
- Peel and cut the mango into small cubes.
- Add the mustard powder, green chillies, fresh coconut, sugar and salt to the yogurt.
- Whisk together and add to the mango cubes. And stir well.
- Heat oil in the pan and add the mustard seeds. Let it splutter , add the red chilli and onion.
- Let the onion turn brown.
- Take off the fire and add to the curd mixture.
- Mix well and serve at room temperature or cold.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.