Plain Flour – 140 gms (Finely Sieved)
Butter – 85 gms
Castor Sugar – 85 gms
Baking Powder – 1 tsp
Salt – A pinch
Egg – 1 nos
Milk – 15ml
1. Seive Flour, salt and baking powder together.
2. Cream the butter and sugar, until light and creamy.
3. Add the egg and mix well.
4. Add the flour, chocolate pcs and milk. Mix well.
5. Pre Heat the oven, on ‘convection’ at 180c with a lightly greased metal tray, placed on the grilling rack.
6. Pour spoons full of mixture, onto the metal tray, top with some chocolate and bake at 180c for 25:00 mins.