- Condensed Milk – 1 tin (Milkmaid)
- Powdered Sugar – ½ cup
- Butter scotch chips – ¾ cup
- Cashew – ½ cup (unsalted, roasted, chopped)
- Peanut Butter – ¼ kg
- Vanilla Extract – 1 tsp
- Maida – 2 tbsp
- Roasted Peanuts – ½ cup (chopped)
- Mix all the ingredients except the nuts, chips in a deep pan and heat it.
- Cook on a slow fire for 10-15 mins until mixture thickens. Combine it into a soft ball.
- Switch of the stove add the nut mixture to the dough.
- Spread the dough into a maida butter greased tray. Refrigerate it.
- When cool cut into pieces and serve.