This is a very famous Iyer recipe and is often made both in raw or fried form.
- Orid dal flour: 2 tbsps
- Mustard: 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Green Chilly: 1 (Medium sized) – Cut in to small pieces
- Sour Curd: 2 ladles
- Oil: 1 tsp
- Dry Roast the orid dal flour in a kadai for a minute in sim.
- Transfer the slightly roasted flour to a vessel and add salt
- Season this flour salt mixture with mustard, jeera and cut green chillies
- Add curd and serve the pachadi. Garnish with coriander leaves..
Simple, easy to make raitha is ready for your meal.