Brinjal – 4 or 5
Thick curd – 1 cup
Oil – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – a pinch
1. Grind together coconut, green chillies, along with the curd to a paste without adding water and keep it aside
2. Cut the brinjal into 4 pieces and marinate the brinjal with turmeric powder, chilli powder and salt.
3. Heat 2 or 3tsp of oil in a pan and fry the chopped brinjal till it is cooked.
4. Heat the remaining oil and add the mustard seeds, curry leaves and green chillies till the mustard seed starts spluttering.
5. Allow it to cool and mix the cooked brinjal and the paste to the curd mixture.
6. Garnish with green coriander leaves