Play dough’s are very good craft form for our kids. Play dough helps to improves hand to eye coordination and creativity in the kid.
Flour -1 cup
Food colour– a pinch
Salt -1/2 cup
Oil -1 tbsp
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Heat the water in low flame; add the mixture to the water stir constantly.
- Mix oil and vinegar to the mixture.
- Continue till it forms a ball and look like sticky play dough.
- Split the required dough and add the required food colour.
- Dump the dough onto a floured board or counter top and let it sit until cool enough to handle. Knead it by pushing down and away from you and folding over until you have smooth dough.
- Store your dough in a resealable plastic bag.
This is safest play dough for our little ones which is free from cream of tartar, contains aluminium and more potassium salts which is unsafe for kid’s kidney. This is a safer version and your Kid will love it!