Few benefits of yoga for physical and mental development
- Builds strength of muscles, spines and bones
- Lengthens muscles to increase mobility of the joints
- Creates a Healthy spine. Yoga poses stimulates the nerves running along the spine, energizes the body by free flow of energy to the brain by their by resulting in a good blood circulation to the organs and other parts of their body.
- Develops understanding of body mechanics, healthy movement patterns, and ideal postural alignment
- Draws attention to the breath as a reflection of state of mind and as a tool to obtain relaxation and focus
- Revitalizes energy level and calm down hyperactivity
- Improves concentration thereby transmit thoughts and calm the nervous system
- Teaches teens to respect themselves and others
- Develops ability to focus and concentrate
- Provides a healthy way to experiment, take risks, and explore the body
- Teaches them the qualities of kindness, compassion, and nonviolence
- Makes them Organized and to be linked with them, others, and the nature
- Encourages the self-trust on them.