Today being Ganesha Chathurthi, the resurrection of elephant God who is known to Remove Obstacles in our life. So his day let’s try a Mudra that boost our spirits to overcome all hurdles of our life and there by develops the traits like love, courage and openness to face the world.
- Sit comfortably on a yoga mat in the Lotus Pose (Padma Asana) or any comfortable position.
- Bring both hands in front of your chest with your elbows bent.
- Hold your left hand in front of your chest with the palm facing outward
- Now grasp the left hand with the right hand, with the back of the right hand facing outward.
- In this position, your right palm should be facing towards your chest. Do a deep inhalation
- On exhalation, try to pull both arms apart while keeping all eight fingers locked. Feel the stretch along your shoulders and chest.
- Inhale once more and relax your arms while maintaining the Ganesh Mudra lock.
- Repeat this process six times.
- Interchange your hands, with your right palm facing outwards and the left palm facing inwards and repeat this process.
- Release all tension from the arms and bring them close to your chest so that your hands are touching your sternum.
- Sit quietly and focus on your breath.
This is a beneficial for the people who suffer from heart ailments like blockage due to high cholesterol as it stimulates heart activities by stimulating heart muscles opens all the bronchial tubes and releases any type of tension in this area. Also it opens the fourth chakra and improves courage and confidence.
Ganapathi Bappa Mourya
Mangala Murthi loukariya!!!
- A three finger technique for acheiving the goal- Kubera mudra (fondfamily.com)
- A simple first aid for Heart attack- A Mudra to prevent it.. (fondfamily.com)
- Are you suffering from severe back pain – A mudra to strengthen your spine (fondfamily.com)
- Ganesh Chathurthi Slogas (fondfamily.com)
- Ganesha Chathurthi pooja vidhi
- How to select a Ganesha Idol for chathurthi