I have tried Crab omelet and my family loved it a lot and I’ll make it in the weekends sometimes. After making many gravy recipes with crab, now it’s time for me to try a dry recipe. My hubby told about this recipe he had this at Madurai.Madurai is an awesome place to enjoy and relax! Food at Madurai are cheap and exceptionally tasty! Like Kari Dosai at Konar Mess, Nandu Omlette at amma mess and Jil Jil Jigarthanda are some…I decided to try this after tasting it in my work. Nandu Omlet is a simple and easy recipe to make it at home. Try once at home, you will also realize how easy and tasty this is. My family loved it when I made this at home. So why don’t you also impress your family with this simple dish?
Crabmeat- 1 cup
Garlic-3 nos (peeled and minced)
Onion -1 peeled and roughly chopped
Green chilies – 3nos (finely chopped)
Salt to taste
Pepper -1/2 tsp
Oil to cook
Celery to Garnish
- In a Pan cook the crab remove the meat and mince it.
- In a thick pan add little oil and fry the minced garlic followed by onion and chilies. While sizzling, add the minced crabmeat and continue sautéing.
- Add little salt and ground pepper and saute for 5 minutes with lids closed until crab is nicely cooked and aromatic.
- Transfer the crabmeat mixture in a bowl and let it cool.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs in another bowl until fluffy. When the crabmeat mixture cools down, mix it with the beaten stir nicely to mix all ingredients.
- In a non-stick pan, grease the pan with oil. Pour the crab meat mixture cook in low flame until golden brown. Carefully flip over to fry the other side. Serve the cooked omelet with chopped cilantros.