Play holi with safe and enjoy the true moments of life!!!
Last year our holi celebration started off well and everybody had a great fun, just outside our building we saw an ambulance coming, then upon enquiring we came to know that one lady was seriously ill after playing with holi colours due to the toxicity in it.. She had to rush immediately to hospital to save her life. Though playing holi gives us immense pleasure, there are some safety measures also have to be considered to enjoy the holi. Some few tips to play holi are
- Organic natural colours are available in the market, it is safe to use that so that your skin and hair will be protected.
- If natural colours are possible, then ensure a better quality colours are used.
- When throwing water ballons, make sure it is not thrown directly on to the face.
- Make sure your face is well creamed before and after the play.
- Make sure your nails are trimmed properly before you start to play so that colours don’t stick inside it if not possible apply a thick coating of polish so that it can be protected.
- Apply oil on your hair, so that colour doesn’t stick to the hair and it can easily washed later.
- Apply some oil behind your ears, ear lobes and nails as colour tends to settle at these points.
- Make sure that eyes are protected, even if accidentally applied try to wash off immediately.
- Teeth can be protected by use of dental caps.
- Picking clothes that cover the maximum part of your body is a good way to start.
- Try to keep your eyes and lips closed when playing, so that colours doesn’t get into it.
- Don’t wear lenses. Lenses have a tendency to absorb the colour which may cause damage to your eyes. Wear glasses and keep wiping them clean.
- When you travel make sure, others are not behaving in a rude manner with you.
- If you have any respiratory illness, it is better to avoid playing rather suffering later.
- Try to limit bhang to your limit, so that you don’t have to repent later.
- Keep handy anti allergic medicines and pain killers readily available with you.
- If suppose, colours dnt suit to body, then fist inflammation starts.Washing off colours with cold water will instantly reduce inflammation, which once subdued can be further treated with a thick moisturiser.”
Method to remove colours from face, body and hair
Use sesame seed (til) oil to remove colours from the body. It actually helps to counteract sun-damage. Massage it on the skin. When bathing, scrub the body gently . Immediately after your bath, apply a moisturizer on the face and body, while the skin is still damp.
First wash the colours with plenty of plain water. Let the colours go away , then use your desired shampoo and conditioner.