Bedwetting is the problem faced with toddlers. To train our kids and to get control over urination problem, greens are very good option. Some of the green recipes which we give to our kids from 11/2 yrs of age are.
For cooking rice
Bay leaf – ½
Cinnamon – 1”pc
Clove – 1nos
Salt as reqd
Ghee – 1tbsp
Water – 1 ½ cup
For the Paste
Coriander leaves – 1 cup
Onion – 1 no (chopped)
Ginger – 1 “pc
Green chilli – 2-3 nos
Salt as required
Oil – ½ tsp
Cumin seeds – 1tsp
- Heat Ghee add all the seasoning, add rice roast until nice aroma arises.
- Add water and cook in such a way that grains are separate.
- Clean the coriander, grind it with green chillies and ginger just by sprinkling water.
- Heat oil in the pan; temper cumin seeds add chopped onions, grounded paste and salt. Saute till raw smell goes and oil separates.
- Mix the cooked rice, slowly by adding the paste.
Serve with raita.
Amaranth spinned leaves/ arai keerai-3 cups
Small jeera (cumin seeds)-1 teaspoon
Moong dal – 1/4 cup
Gingelly Oil – 1 tsp
- In a cooker add Oil, dal, minced greens, small onion, tomatoes, 4-5 garlic and green chillies.
- Saute the greens and add a cup of water and required salt and cook. Close the lid cook for 10-15 minutes.
- Switching off the stove after 2 whistles/15 mins. Open the lid mash the curry nicely.
- In a Kadai, add oil temper it with small jeera, and smashed garlic pods (without peeling its skin) and add it to the curry.
- Switch off the stove. Serve hot with rice
Related Topics Other Topics