As everyone knows Lemon juice has more benefits that you’d ever imagine. Lemon is a very good cleanser with refreshing and uplifting fragrance and it is such a great medicine for winter related skin problems. Lemon is a good source of citric acid (> 5%) that gently reduces dead cells and it’s a good anti tanning agent. Learn how lemon helps you to maintain from head to toe. Here are some tips for
• Dandruff Therapy: Mix lemon juice with Luke warm olive oil. Gently rub the oil onto the scalp. Wait for 1/2hr, and then rinse with regular shampoo.
• Lemon hair conditioner: Mix Lemon juice with a cup of Luke warm water and apply after shampooing. Your hair will have fresh look, shine and bounce.
• Removes Bad Breath – Lemon juice mixed with water is a natural breath freshener. The citric acid in lemons helps to destroy bacteria in the mouth that gives bad breath and freshens you up the whole day.
• Treatment for Acne– Make a paste of lemon peel with little juice regularly can reduce the risk sunburn and intensity of acne overnight.
• Anti Tanning – Lemon Essential Oil produced helps to rejuvenate dull skin, mix 1 part lemon oil with 10 parts of coconut oil. Apply the mixture to cleaned skin leave it overnight. Help to remove tanning in the skin.
• Lightens the tanning of elbow joints: Apply the juice on the elbow joints for approximately 10 minutes. Dark patches of skin get reduced as you continue to apply at regular intervals.
• Removes Dead skin and age spots: Gently rub a cut lemon directly over the affected area for a few minutes. Repeat once in a week this will cleanse your skin and keep it supple and young.
Facial Cleanser: Mix lemon juice with unboiled milk apply all over the face and neck using cotton swab. Wait for 5 minutes and wipe with a wet wipe or wetted cotton you can see the difference in your face.
•Face mask for all skin types: Face mask that will lighten, tightens, and brightens and it’s the perfect facial remedy. A natural, homemade face mask that will soothe, smooth, heal the skin. Honey is a natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent. This absorbs impurities from the pores and the skin. And Lemon brightens and exfoliates your skin. It’s great mask for acne prone skin, aging and sun spots or uneven skin tone.
Here’s how to make the Honey/ Lemon Mask:
Mix 1/2 tsp lemon juice with 2 tbsp of honey mix until it’s in a liquid consistency. Apply it all over the face avoiding but make sure that your eye brows and hair. Leave on for ½ hr wash it thoroughly and feel the difference.
• During your home pedicure or manicure, add few drops of lemon juice to hot water with little rose water / rose petals. Dip your feet /fingers for 15-20 minutes. You will feel refreshed and clean.
But make sure you use only freshly squeezed juice, not the bottled ones that contains harmful chemicals that may harm your skin.
You might also Like: