- Onion – 1 large( halved and sliced)
- Garlic – 3 crushed
- Button Mushroom -250g (sliced)
- Butter – 25g
- Brown Basmati Rice -250g
- Vegetable stock -500 ml , hot
- Cardamom powder 4 bruised
- Yoghurt -6 tbsp
- Chives – a small bunch (chopped)
- Fry the garlic, onion and mushrooms in the butter for 5 minutes.
- Add the rice, vegetable stock and cardamom, cover and simmer for 25 minutes or until the stock is absorbed and the rice is tender.
- Mix the yoghurt with chives to serve.
Mushrooms are low in calories, fat-free, cholesterol-free and very low in sodium, yet they provide important nutrients, including selenium, potassium, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin D and more. Mushrooms could be a Vegetable or can be a Killer. It is important to choose the mushroom properly because some mushrooms are poisonous. So enjoy the benefits of mushroom by selecting the right mushroom and cooking it in a right way.
You Might also Like: