Are you feeling stressed out due to various reasons?? A Vastu symbol for success in all walks of life!!
Are you feeling stressed out or your child is not doing well or is there any fracas in your relationship and so on …then this article is for you!! Karpaka vriksha, a tree of Hindu religious faith also called Kalpataru tree, Kalpa tree, Gem tree. Gem tree a momentous symbol and it’s a Hindu belief that […]
- Do you know the meaning and facts of our National Anthem ? Some of the interesting facts about our Anthem and symbols…
- A day to boost your marriage relationship- Padhinettam perukku…
- Drishti – An Evil eye on you!! How to remove it
- Aadi – a month of sanctity
- Do you love to eat in Banana leaf! know the procedure and benefits of eating in banana leaf
Research says that most of the them have headaches and migraine. Its all because of the lifestyle changes factors like stress, tension, any particular food like nuts, if you are in hunger for several hours, weather changes, light, perfumes, change in sleeping habits, hormonal fluctuations and due to some medications. Several medicines are available but its […]
- Do we need to eliminate Fat completely from our diet !!!
- Nature adorned beauty of Satara – Mahabaleshwar
- A three finger technique for acheiving the goal- Kubera mudra
- Measures that can taken if you suffer from low amniotic fluid during pregnancy!!!
- Check whether you are having food in right direction?? A Vastu for eating
Arguments are unavoidable in a relationship due to difference in opinion, however many of the unpleasant moments can be avoided if we do not react emotionally and think with patience. “Silence is true wisdom’s best reply” Spoken Words and lost time can never be restored. Often during unpleasant conversations / arguments we tend to lose […]
- Longing to have a Good sound sleep?? Have a check on this…
- s your Daughter suffering severely due to menstrual cramps??? Dysmenorrhea!!
- Hand Sanitizer- Know the reality of what you are using!! Is it good or bad to use??
- Holidayssssssss ahead!! Whilst the children are excited about whole six weeks off school, this long break poses a challenge for each parent… How to keep my lil one occupied??
- Celebrate the woman in you!-Happy Women’s Day
Health Tourism is India’s one of the Largest Tourism and a growing sector of India. India’s Health tourism sector is expected to experience an annual growth rate of 30%, making it one of the world’s multiple alternatives destination for tourists. Concept of Health Tourism is developing at a very fast pace. Many people across the world […]
Tradinally applying sindoor in the forehead is considered to be very auspicious and good fortune, and also giving haldi kumkum to the other married women is also considered to be auspicious. When I was young, I used to watch my mother, how much she has given importance to the kumkum and lot of questions would arise for me […]
Summer is here. Which means vacation and travelling with kids. Travelling with kids can be a nightmare if it is not planned well. Planning is based on multiple perspectives right from the travel destination, mode of travel, duration of travel, age of your kids etc Some tips to make your travel hassle free : Travel […]
- Oh! my baby is crying? Is it Colic…
- Father’s Day – Celebrate the special person in your life!!!
- Feeding Infants- A daily Schedule
- Did you know you can influence your kids IQ level by adding few essential nutrients during Pregnancy and Breast Feeding? — Choline helps improve the IQ
- How to prevent the child abuse
Lot of kids today, due to insufficient diet or due to hormonal deficiency suffer from having a normal height. When I contacted the physician for my own daughter, he prescribed some medicine. But lot of questions arouse in my mind. Does this medicine will have side effect?? Will this medicine actually improve on increasing […]
“Every child is an artist; the problem is staying an artist when you grow up” Creativity!!! Everybody has birth creativity; only thing that is challenging is identifying and developing. Kids are creative with fresh mind in different walks of life it gets eroded. Developing and activating kid’s creativity needs a lot of effort but benefits later. As […]
We Indians mainly South Indians have high religious belief and customs followed for more than 5000 years. India especially, South India is a place where you find several temples and shrines of different religions and the people who are passionate devotees. Every year they plan to go […]
When I got conceived for my second pregnancy, my family was so happy. My elder daughter started asking me questions like When will I get to see the baby?? What will the baby do inside my tummy?? It was nice to answer her cute little innocent questions. But over the days,I started experiencing pain the […]
Roles and Responsibility as a Parent Parenting is one of the most challenging jobs that a person can undertake because it’s multifaceted and requires lot of patience. Parents are responsible for anything and everything from the physical health to education, as the kids grows the responsibilities also changes accordingly. The greatest gift to […]
Garuda is destined to be the King of the birds. Garuda looks like an eagle with a human head and hands. Garuda is Lord Vishnu’s trusted mount and attendant . Garuda works as the carrier of the Lord. Garuda functions as God’s tool to maintain the Universe. Garuda marks an end to all your sufferings […]
- Become More Active and alert with the Deer
- Do your loved ones have fear of death?? A Tortoise at home!!!
- Are you badly suffering because of enemies…is your dear and near behaves to you like enemies!!! Here is Vastu to diminish enemies …
- Each step matters a lot- a stairway as per vastu…
- Do you know where to place the aquarium and to select fish according to your sun sign …
Elephant is always been seen as symbol of huge strength, wisdom and courage. For those seeking position and power, the elephant brings in the powerfulness. Place the statue which is always seen from the front of the eyes. • Pair of elephants with their trunks up placed in the front door brings in good fortune. • […]
- Want to bring in victory into the house-Place a Sword
- Want to become smart in bussiness!!!
- Do you know the significance of Ganesha’s trunk facing left or right and placing him at your main entrance of your home
- Horse – A vasthu symbol of power to perk up you and your business
- Sun Face- A vasthu symbol to Improve your Prosperity and Reputation of Family
- Secrets of Fairy Tale married life “They lived happily Ever After “
- Rape- It’s Our Life….; Never give others a chance to take a call on it. Let’s protect it.
- Is your married life strained? Longing for Romantic married life? Then this is for you
- Unhealthy lifestyle that ruin your beauty
- Some Perspective for a Good Homemaker! Are you?
The Nervous System is responsible for essential body and mind functions. If one is able to control his/her physical/mental well being through a proper exercises then nervous system of that person can be well maintained. Yoga teaches you to calm as well as stimulate your nervous system so as to enable it to function properly. […]
Lot of them today suffer from digestive problems in some way or the other. Even a person who maintains a proper diet will have digestive problems sometimes. Much seriousness is not given or either it would go undiagnosed most of the time. Lot of my friends and relative sometimes when I speak to them They […]
A simple way to ones heart is through his stomach…Making regular recipes family get bored faster especially the kids so I used try different combos that are truly unique, a fusion cuisine… Combination of ancient with the modern one makes exotic flavor that is healthy and tasty too. GONGURA MUTTON RECIPE – A spicy lamb […]
Varalakshmi means Devi who grants boons, she is the Goddess who is invited into the home and honoured. The different types of benefits that you will accrue when pooja is performed. The Varalakshmi puja are performed to get “dhan” (money), “dhanyam” (grains or food), “arogyam” (health), “sampath” (property), “sathsanthanam” (virtuous offspring) and “dheerga saumangalyam” (longevity of the husband The Lakshmi […]
Our trip to Mahabaleshwar started at 6 AM in the early morning from Mumbai by car and we reached there around 12.30 in the noon. Roads were well connected from Mumbai and my kids enjoyed the various tunnels that we passed by. The breath taking valley and the mountains surrounded with greenery is […]
A sloka on Goddess; who grant valor, wisdom and wealth. This sloka is recited before starting any new activity like Akshara abyasa on Vijaya Dashami day, annaprasnam and even start of each day to bring in success and prosperity. LYRICS: Nana kanchi vichithra vasthra sahitham Nana vidhar bhooshitham Nana pushpa sukandha malya sahitham, Nana janaa sevitham Nana veda purana sasthra vinutham, Nana kalir pradham Nana roopa dharmam- mahesha mahishim Mookambika, Dyayami mookambikam MEANING: Oh! […]
Ragi or Kelvaragu a special kind of porridge that is made on Tamil month Aadi and is offered to Mariamman. Aadi month is considered to be very auspicious for all spiritual activities especially for Shakti her power is more during this month. Aadi kuzhu is done mainly for the Mariamman on any Sunday’s of aadi month. Usually 1, 3 and 5th Sunday are ideal for this. This festival is celebrated […]
Om Sakthiyahe Para sakthiyahe Om Sakthiyahe Aathiparasakthiyahe Om Sakthiyahe Maruvur Aarasiyahe Om Sakthiyahe Vinayaka Om Sakthiyahe Kamakshiyahe Om Sakthiyahe Bangarukamashiyahe To be recited on Aadi velli(Friday) for 11 times.
One of family friend Chaya aunty is an awesome cook, her hobby is to cook . Her specialty is multi cuisine customized for Indian palate. We wanted to share her innovative recipes for the benefit if our viewers. Chicken Sheek Kabab Chicken Sheek kabab are the amazing chicken lip smacking dish!!! Whenever my husband buys […]